Aufgrund eines technischen Defekts ist der Whirlpool außer Betrieb
COVID-19 STORNIERUNG KOSTENLOS
Das Atlântida Mar Hotel empfängt seine Gäste mit maximaler Sicherheit und garantiert das Wohl unserer Gäste, unserer Mitarbeiter und unserer Partner.
Wir garantieren die kostenlose Stornierung der Reservierung jederzeit, wenn der Gast einen positiven Covid-19-Test vorlegt.
… weil die Sicherheit aller unsere Priorität ist
INFORMATION UNDER COVID-19
Atlântida Mar Hotel is fully committed on receiving its guests with maximum security, guaranteeing well-being of our guests, our staff and our partners …
Recommendations to guests:
- Use of a mask in the hotel’s social areas (if needed, they are available for purchase at the reception);
- Use of hand sanitizing gel, available in many social areas of the hotel;
- Safeguarding social distance in all social areas, respecting the signs existing in the various spaces of the hotel;
- We provide temperature measurement to guests;
Measures we took:
- We organized the service at the reception and at the bar with signage available to maintain the recommended distance of 5/6 feet;
- We have reduced the maximum capacity of the bar, the breakfast room and the number of sunbeds, which are properly spaced;
- Jacuzzi, sauna and public showers will not be operating;
- The use of the gym is subject to advance reservation;
- All our staff members have personal protective equipment suitable for their respective functions;
- All of our staff members received specific training on all procedures contained in the Internal Protocol and the Contingency Plan;
- We increased the frequency of cleaning of all areas of the hotel, namely public areas and points of greatest contact, such as balconies, stair railings, door bars, elevator buttons, telephones, electricity switches, television controls (lined) , cabinet and door handles, etc .;
- We started using vacuum cleaners with a HEPA filter water tank, to the detriment of using traditional vacuum cleaners;
- The procedure for changing bed linen and cleaning the rooms was revised, in accordance with the guidelines of the General Health Department.
… Because everyone’s safety is our priority
Atlantida Mar Hotel Geschenk gutscheine
Wenn Sie ein Geschenk suchen fuer Freunde oder Familienmitglieder, so koennen Sie bei uns gerne einen “Atlântida Mar Hotel Gift Voucher”
als Geschenkgutschein erwerben. Dieser ist zu haben fuer einen klassischen Hotelaufenthalt, oder auch fuer das Angebot “Romantic Escape”. Der Gutschein ermoeglicht es den Beschenkten, das Aufenthaltsdatum bei uns frei zu waehlen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie die Reception fuer mehr Informationen.
Atlântida Mar Hotel ist ein 2020 Sieger des Travellers‘ Choice Award !
WIEDER UNTER DEN BESTEN PORTUGALS
Das Atlântida Mar Hotel ist wieder auf der Liste der 25 besten kleinen Hotels in Portugal. Es ist das siebte Mal in 9 Jahren, dass wir diese Auszeichnung erhalten haben.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch an das gesamte Team des Atlântida Mar Hotels für das Engagement und die hervorragende Arbeit.
Vielen Dank an alle unsere Gäste, die uns diese Auszeichnung verliehen haben.
In dem Wissen, dass die Verantwortung zunimmt, versprechen wir, die bisher entwickelte Arbeit fortzusetzen und unsere Leistung in Bereichen zu verbessern, in denen es möglich ist, sich zu verbessern, selbst angesichts der Widrigkeiten der gegenwärtigen Pandemiesituation.
WE GOT THE „CLEAN & SAFE“ STAMP
Atlântida Mar Hotel voluntarily adhered to the “Clean & Safe Establishment” stamp, an initiative of Turismo de Portugal to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections, thus reinforcing the confidence of tourists in the destination and in the participating hotels.
At Altântida Mar Hotel, the comfort, health and safety of our guests, employees and partners are always our main concern, so we are committed to comply with the recommendations of DGS – General Health Department, ensuring the necessary hygiene of the hotel and training our employees to avoid the risk of contagion and provide a peaceful and comfortable vacation for our guests.
Health and Safety Measures
Within the scope of the “Clean & Safe” stamp, we adopted, among others, the following measures:
> Upon arrival, we provide information of all the measures we have implemented and how to comply with the basic precautions for prevention and infection control in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic;
> We offer (at a cost price) a protection kit that includes a mask, hand sanitizer and disposable gloves;
> We placed alcohol-based antiseptic solution dispensers in the hotel’s lobby, at the reception, in the bar, at the entrance to the breakfast room, in the public bathroom, on the floors and in the gym;
> We adopted the following measures on the most sensitive equipment: appointment to the use of the gym; closing of the jacuzzi, sauna and public showers.
Spaces / Procedures:
> In the reception area, we separated the check-in area from the check-out area; we placed lines and marks on the floor to promote physical distance;
> We placed acrylic dividers on the reception and bar counters, in order to protect guests and employees;
> We increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas of the hotel, namely public areas and points of greatest contact, such as balconies, stair railings, door bars, elevator buttons, telephones, electricity switches, television controls (lined) , cabinet and door handles, etc .;
> We reviewed hygiene plans, increasing the frequency of hygiene routines and introduced new products, recommended by the General Health Department;
> The procedure for changing bed linen and cleaning the rooms was revised, according to the guidelines of the General Health Department;
> We started using vacuum cleaners with a HEPA filter water tank, instead of using traditional vacuum cleaners;
> In the outdoor areas – terraces and solarium areas around the pool – we respect the physical distance recommended when placing tables, chairs, sun loungers and umbrellas.
> All our employees have personal protective equipment suitable for their functions;
> All our employees are receiving specific training on:
– Internal Protocol and Contingency Plan;
– Basic precautions for infection prevention and control in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic;
– Daily self-monitoring to assess fever, check for cough or difficulty breathing;
– Guidelines from the General Health Department for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in the hotel.
We are preparing the hotel and our staff for when you decide to return to travel and visit the beautiful islands of the Azores, to be able to receive you with the same quality, dedication and professionalism that our guests have already accustomed, providing you with unforgettable moments again… with all the security …
Because everyone’s safety is our priority